The kids loved this so much we had to do it two days in a row--they listened to "Flight of the Bumblebee" and their paper had a little bee sticker. They had to make their bee fly like the music.
Proof that sometimes the simplest things are the best. I loved this so much--you can really see the kids' personalities. Watch Morgan fill his paper instantly and flip it over to keep going. Ty sees him and follows like the big boys. Karsyn rocks out to the music while she draws, Ezra, Rafe, and Sarah never stop. Eastyn listens carefully. Noah is in his own little world, Brooke & Bailey stick together like they always do. Have I said how much I love this activity??
Proof that sometimes the simplest things are the best. I loved this so much--you can really see the kids' personalities. Watch Morgan fill his paper instantly and flip it over to keep going. Ty sees him and follows like the big boys. Karsyn rocks out to the music while she draws, Ezra, Rafe, and Sarah never stop. Eastyn listens carefully. Noah is in his own little world, Brooke & Bailey stick together like they always do. Have I said how much I love this activity??
No comments:
Post a Comment