I can't explain why the pictures I have from this week have VERY little to do with mothers.
Or manners.
Instead, it looks like we had the most fun being silly. Which is also awesome.
I asked the kids to clean up and when I came in the toy room, all of them had moved the toys off the shelves and were hiding from me. I announced that everyone was to FREEZE UNTIL I GET MY CAMERA!!
Ezra & Noah.
Eastyn.
Sarah & Desi.
Karsyn.
Desi & Noah rearranged.
Sarah in a new spot.
Ezra's skills.
Cheesy Sarah.
Eastyn.
Ezra???

Karsyn. I don't know what I asked her to do...but I guarantee it wasn't this!
Animal friends.

Playdough!

This is our brand-new preschool friend! Jake moved to Flagstaff so we invited Triston to come play with us for the last 3 weeks of school. He's going to be permanent in the fall. So this was my audition. Hope he liked us well enough to come back! He sure is adorable.
Do you think they're using good manners here?

Making tissue paper flowers for our moms.
Eating with good manners.
Noah K. The man, the myth, the legend.
Triston! As nice as he is cute.
Sarah with the waffle blocks. One last perfectly cheesy smile to end the week!

Or manners.
Instead, it looks like we had the most fun being silly. Which is also awesome.
I asked the kids to clean up and when I came in the toy room, all of them had moved the toys off the shelves and were hiding from me. I announced that everyone was to FREEZE UNTIL I GET MY CAMERA!!
Ezra & Noah.
Karsyn. I don't know what I asked her to do...but I guarantee it wasn't this!
No comments:
Post a Comment