We had a super week...just look and see!
Ethan with the playdough
Eating snacks that are all ROUND!

stringing colors on a rope (and tasting a few thousand of them, too)



Working on our color books.



Playing in the shapes pool.
Making a train!



Karsyn's amazing hairdo (thanks, static from the shapes pool!)
Making a house out of shapes.
Playing trains.
Glue.
More glue.
Probably not quite enough glue.
Friends.
FINALLY, enough glue!
From our colors buffet, Tayton finds the black olives. And shows them off.

We did lots of great singing, dancing, working, reading, and playing. I'm finding that there's so much to do, I don't remember to take pictures very often! So hooray for the ones I do manage to snap :) It was a super week.
Ethan with the playdough
We did lots of great singing, dancing, working, reading, and playing. I'm finding that there's so much to do, I don't remember to take pictures very often! So hooray for the ones I do manage to snap :) It was a super week.
No comments:
Post a Comment