You might wonder how we can spend an entire week on just apples. Well...actually, I always wish we had more time whenever this week ends! It was so fun and the kids were adorable. Here's some of the stuff we did.
Played with the matching bugs.
Built patterns (Ethan was very serious that I had to get a photo of his "sidewalk that goes all the way to the wall!")
Hey--I see myself in the reflection. Sort of.
Shoes of awesomeness.
Hats of awesomeness.
We sorted, counted, and graphed different things about our apples.
Ethan playing pirates.
Cutting red paper to make an apple mosaic.
Noah doing his Spiderman wall climb (or playing bridge).
Playdough again.

Farm and circus animals!
Show-and-tell.
Making apple pies.
Smashing the dough and singing.

Ready to bake.
Ready to eat.
Come on, do you think he likes them???
Making apple trees and counting the apples.


It was another awesome week!
Played with the matching bugs.
It was another awesome week!
1 comment:
Can I join? You do SOOO MUCH!!! WOW.
Post a Comment