Sunday, November 9, 2008

Leaves Week

Leaves Week was a total blast. I loaded the pictures from the week backward (on accident) and I'm too lazy to switch them. So here's the finished project we made--ourselves as falling leaves! I made them into fridge magnets and they turned out pretty cute. Here they are...the falling leaves

Pictures from our leaf tasting snack. Everyone (well, mostly everyone) was brave enough to try all the kinds of leaves we tried.
Noah trying artichokes. This is such a tricky thing to learn to eat (scrape with your teeth but don't bite) and we got very good at it.

Karsyn tries the cabbage (and had thirds as I recall)

Eastyn had lots of lettuce, not so much artichoke.

Caiden was very disappointed when the artichoke was all gone.
Another adorable leaf-lover

This is Rafe's "more pretzels, please" face...
Noah and his lettuce.

"Ms. Jana, take my picture with this leaf!"
Keen ate tons of spinach and cabbage. And I can't figure out why his picture won't rotate normal...

Us as falling leaves on the tree.





The behind-the-scenes of making us falling leaves. And I notice that I caught my feet in only a couple shots.

Caiden
Morgan
Keen
Karsyn
Eastyn
Noah
Rafe (this is a major victory for me--this took 2 days before he was willing to lie on the floor with me above him. and see my toe in the picture? NICE!)
Trees we made with fall leaves. Thank heaven for toilet paper rolls....they made perfect tree-trunks


No comments: