Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Week

We had a super Halloween Week! We started out by carving a pumpkin once snack was over.

Anyone else concerned that Karsyn is on the table and Eastyn is reaching for the knives?
Who thinks Rafe touched the inside of the pumpkin?

Keen did!
And Noah.

Caiden was the big-time pumpkin gut cleaner-outer




Hello, Mr. Shape Face.
All done!


There are SO many pictures with kids in costume, I'm not going to label many of them.
Just browse and enjoy!

Cake Walk

Ghost, Ghost, WITCH!

Our pumpkin stayin' cool...and Keen as Batman
Rafael showing his trick stunt riding

The ONLY picture of Caiden I have ever taken wherein he is not completely posing.
This is one of my favorites.
Friends taking turns.






Pumpkin Toss







Snacks














And to finish up the weekend and get completely caught up...here's some shots from the wedding reception I put on this weekend. Happy November, everybody!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, OK, FINE, the kids are cute, learning, developing, blah blah blah, what I want to say is YOUR HAIR IS SO CUTE in that Halloween picture where you're holding the little clown!!! (about 170 pictures down)

Parker Family said...

Thanks! It was my last-ditch attempt at wild gypsy hair since my regular 'do with a scarf was more fitting for a space-age stewardess...haw haw.

Unknown said...

Well, you should do wild gypsy hair more often!
I am rocking Albert Einstein meets Doc from Back to the Future hair these days, sigh. Time for a haircut.

Now can't get Judy Jetson out of my mind! space age stewardess. Snort.