Happy Thanksgiving!!
I hope everyone had a lovely and safe holiday. We had a great time at preschool this week. We read lots of books, played some pilgrim games (I love that half the preschoolers kept calling them "pioneers"), sang some songs, and ate a Thanksgiving Feast. Here's the awesome pictures I managed to coax out of my dying camera.
Karsyn playing with puzzles. I think I was checking to see if my dying camera was going to survive one more week.
Coloring "thankful" pictures. Then someone asked for scissors and it all went awesomely downhill from there.

Ezra showing off his skill.

We made thankful turkeys this week. Look at this adorable flock of turkeys (gaggle? herd? den?)
Sarah
Jake
Ezra
Eastyn
Karsyn
Desi
Noah
We read the book "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie" and then played with our own re-creation of her. Karsyn, Sarah, & Eastyn are singing the song and feeding her.
"I kid you not, she swallowed a pot!"

Ready for our Thanksgiving Feast!! We washed up, decorated placemats, set the table, said a prayer, and chowed down.
We used our best manners.


Ezra was trying to tell me a story and I was aiming the camera at him. He physically could NOT finish the story while I was taking pictures...he had to stop and smile. Adorable!

Catching the runaway whipped cream (good job keeping priorities straight, Sarah!)
A view of our blissful feast. We are thankful for lots of things--preschool especially!
You're going to be sad to hear this, but I did get a new camera over the holiday weekend. So no more complaints of a dying lens. What will we have to talk about? Maybe if we're lucky it'll be too complicated for me to figure out and all pictures will be taken too tiny to view...we can always hope!
I hope everyone had a lovely and safe holiday. We had a great time at preschool this week. We read lots of books, played some pilgrim games (I love that half the preschoolers kept calling them "pioneers"), sang some songs, and ate a Thanksgiving Feast. Here's the awesome pictures I managed to coax out of my dying camera.
1 comment:
I love sixth street preschool! Thanks for the posts and the pictures!
Post a Comment