We had a very colorful (mostly green) week!
We started off the snack week with rainbow fish and shamrock shakes. They were really tasty!
Kids making rubber band art.
Eastyn's star.


Following the rainbow lines with dot paints!

Writing the alphabet.
Look at our art on the wall!

Ready for our St. Patrick's Day Party!
Noah K's mom made these amazing cookie pops. We all got one with our names on it!
Making green eggs and ham after reading "Green Eggs & Ham".

Ready for our feast.

Cutting & coloring patterns.

Back by popular demand, we had green eggs & ham two days in a row!
Making rainbow mosaics.



You can't tell by looking at our pictures, but we listened to Irish music all week and I spoke with an Irish accent as much as I could get away with. It was an awesome week and the kids were great sports!
Have a great Spring Break everyone, I'm excited to see you all back for Eggs & Easter Week.
Have a great Spring Break everyone, I'm excited to see you all back for Eggs & Easter Week.
No comments:
Post a Comment