Friday, April 2, 2010

Week Twenty-Eight: Eggs & Easter Week

I hope everyone has an amazing Easter this weekend.

We sure had a great week at preschool this week!


Sarah sorting eggs.
Looking festive!
Easter plates for our cheese & crackers.
Getting ready to dye eggs
Also, we painted with pudding paint and Peeps "brushes."
Peeps at the ready.
Inspecting globs of vanilla "paint."

Tasting our work.

Finished masterpieces (we call this kind of exploration "disposable art"...it doesn't make it home at the end of the day!)
Dyeing eggs.


Our finished work.
Playing with legos today.Jake found a bunch of matching men.
I don't get the chance to take pics of REAL despair very often. How can I resist this face? So adorable! And luckily, her sad mood didn't last.
Decorating an egg.
The clothespin bunnies clamp onto a cotton ball "tail" and go hopping through the paint!
Lots of colors, lots of hopping!




Party Day! Everyone brought fun stuff to share.

Matching egg halves.
Filling eggs with candy for our hunt!


While I hid eggs in the toy room, everyone colored an Easter picture (too cold to hide eggs outside this year!)


Buckets on our heads...ready to hunt eggs! Everyone got to count TEN eggs each.
Hunting...
Finding...
Collecting...
Success!
Everyone checking out their loot.






We had such a great time talking about Easter. Thanks to everyone for making our party such a huge success.

No comments: