Caiden LOVES to pose in a quirky way just before I take a picture. I'm sure his mom has the funnest photo albums of his awesome posing!
Sticking apple stickers on "Aa" was hilarious--I love how intensely everyone worked to completely cover the marker lines.
The wind got so noisy, it distracted us from what we were doing. This is right when the umbrella snapped!
I tried to get the shot just as Brooke let go of her balloon--but I clicked the camera half a second too soon.
Broken umbrella...thanks, windy day!
Karsyn making apple prints with apples.
Brooke's turn.
Eastyn did not even hesitate--he knew exactly what to do.
Keen a bit concerned about why Rafe isn't stamping. Rafe a bit concerned about getting paint on his fingers (that's my guess, anyway). He went home with his paper just this blank.
Making apple trees. I let them put as many apples in each tree as they wanted and then we counted how many were in each tree.
Playing a game (about shapes) with our apple mosaics and apple trees on the wall.
We also read lots of fun books like “Apple Pie Tree”, “How Do Apples Grow?”, “Clifford’s Apple-Picking Day”, “A Was Once an Apple Pie” and more! We sang about picking apples, counting apples, and making applesauce. We made homemade apple pies and apple smiles that had marshmallow teeth. Apples with peanut butter was our favorite snack. We talked about how apples grow (on trees), what colors they can be (red, yellow, and green), and which colors are our favorites. We graphed our huge bowl of apples and counted how many were red, gree, yellow, had stems, and had stickers. We made apple prints and saw the star inside an apple, we traced the letter Aa with apple stickers, we made apple mosaics, and learned the sign language for “A” and “apple.” It was a super week!
And then I posted this REALLY late but changed the date so it would look like I posted it right on time...hopefully this weekend won't be quite so busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment