Sunday, January 4, 2009

HOORAY!!


I'm very pleased to announce some changes around Sixth Street Preschool.

First off, we're expanding. There are now 2 teachers which means we have more room for preschool friends. If you know anyone looking for a preschool from now to May in the greater Show Low area, please send them my way.

Most of you know the new teacher, Ms. Nikki (aka "Rafe's Mom"). She has a similar background to mine except for the fact that she knows more than I do ;)

Also, make sure you say hi to our new friends Ty (who came while the sisters were out of town for a month but now he's a permanent fixture around here) and Ezra (who has highly pinchable cheeks, as far as I can tell).

It's going to be a great new year (if we can get some of this snow to melt)!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats on expanding! You must be doing really well. I am very happy for you.

Parker Family said...

Thanks, it's working out nicely. I do need a few more students to fill this place up, but other than that--it's PERFECT!