Friends Week was sort of a bust...mostly because we had two preschool friends gone the entire week which makes photo opportunities for preschool friends a bit sparse. And I found out one might be moving to Utah. Which makes me happy for their family but sad for us at
Sixth Street Preschool!
Also, Rachel (my 8th-grader daughter) complained because she had to help me take down the stars off the wall when it was over. And she declared that there were WAY too many.
I thought it was adorable.
We made squares for a friendship quilt. Everyone got to decorate their square with no rules. Although I did remind kids to "use more glue" often...


The cubbies near the entrance. Playing Bridge with Karsyn.



Look at these adorable friends!

One day this week, the wind was blowing so hard that we couldn't hear ourselves sing. We tried singing louder and finally had to get up and go look out the window. We had no other choice!
Jake is completely in mid-air...nice dismount, Jake! And too bad I didn't snap the photo one-zillionth of a second later.



We did lots of great stuff this week (but I seem to have trouble remembering to take my camera with me when we leave the toy room). We mostly practiced sharing because we decided that's what friends do best. We also practiced our talking with soft voices and having happy faces.
Another awesome week!
Sixth Street Preschool!
Also, Rachel (my 8th-grader daughter) complained because she had to help me take down the stars off the wall when it was over. And she declared that there were WAY too many.
We made squares for a friendship quilt. Everyone got to decorate their square with no rules. Although I did remind kids to "use more glue" often...
Another awesome week!
No comments:
Post a Comment