On Halloween Day we had our costume party! We got to play like our characters and we had a super fun time. Everyone brought such awesome treats, we practiced being good friends and good neighbors by saying “Trick or Treat” politely and by ALWAYS saying “Thank you” when we got a treat.
We paraded around the preschool in our costumes and sang about a zillion fun Halloween songs. We can’t wait for next year! Here's the pictures that show what we looked like:
Playing with Halloween playdough...and Agent came to visit!

Desi's awesome pumpkin
Karsyn!
Sarah.
It was Ezra's idea to make our jack-o-lantern into a pirate.
Checking out his guts.
Taking turns to scoop.






Sticking Halloween stickers on an H.
Noah with his dinosaur friends.
Halloween arrival!! A cow and a couple of fairy princesses.
Bat-fairy? Fairy-man? Fairy Bat-Princess-girl?

Having snacks--it was so fun to share!



The hunter practicing with his weapons.
These pictures look so hilarious--can't you see her getting ready for the photo shoot?
Getting wings ready.
Putting them on.
Adjusting.
Showing off the back...getting ready for her model spin.
The over-the-shoulder glance.
That's my girl!
Getting ready to trick-or-treat.
Reading our books.
Standing together.
Ezra the hunter.
Brooke as Jasmine. This was Brooke's last day in Arizona--she moved to Utah the very next day. I hope she is so happy to be closer to her extended family, but we sure miss her!
Desi as the good witch (that's what I was, too--we were twins!)
Eastyn as the cow.
Sarah as the purple fairy. She somehow got it in her mind that this was a smiley face. I cracked up as I tried to take her picture over and over and every time she saw the camera, this is what she did. When I showed her what it looked like, she BUSTED up laughing.
Karsyn as the pink fairy.
Noah as Commander Cody (from Star Wars--he didn't want to be bothered with his helmet for preschool). Thanks to his funny little speech patterns, I thought for days that he was dressing up as Commander Totie. I realize now why he was so frustrated with me!
Jake as Spiderman.
Dancing queen.
We practiced trick-or-treating. Everyone got a turn to be the treat-giver while everyone else knocked and said "TRICK OR TREAT!"
Waiting patiently.
Remembering to say "thank you!"
Karsyn's turn.
Ezra listening to the deafening knocks of hungry trick-or-treaters.
Sharing.
Desi was in a hurry!
Noah with his cookies.
Jake ready to hand out the good stuff.
Our Jack-o-lantern all ready to go!
Happy Halloween!
Scary Halloween!

Getting wings ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment