We had a great first week back after Christmas. And we hope everyone else did, too. We talked all about our families and the homes we live in.
Here are our family charts we made. We can see how many boys and girls are in our families.
And the kids decorated their families just fantastically.
Making the houses we live in.




Building houses together.

Karsyn thinks she's tricky!
Sarah thinks she's funny!

Remember how I've gone on and on about my new camera? I'm not done. I am still learning the settings on my little point-n-shoot and I hope you can read these interviews. The kids come up with some really amazing answers. I always love preschooler interviews! If, however, you can't read these...you'll just be frustrated and I apologize!








We sang songs about our families and figured out where we are in order. We have 3 oldest children, 3 youngest children, and 2 middle kids. A perfect mix! It was a great week and we're all glad to be back in the swing of things.
Here are our family charts we made. We can see how many boys and girls are in our families.
We sang songs about our families and figured out where we are in order. We have 3 oldest children, 3 youngest children, and 2 middle kids. A perfect mix! It was a great week and we're all glad to be back in the swing of things.
No comments:
Post a Comment